Every single day, families and children are going hungry in the Waterloo region.
Since the pandemic, our food deliveries are up 20% and many of our donors are having a hard time, too. Because we’ll be dealing with the fallout for years to come, we need to be able to count on reliable, cost-effective monthly support to ensure that we can keep up through 2021.
About the program:
When you join EAT 365 you’re helping to relieve hunger every day of the year. Monthly giving is a simple, efficient and convenient way for you to contribute to The Food Bank of Waterloo Region and help provide healthy and nutritious food to those in need. Feed your neighbours all year long by becoming a monthly donor.
- Enables you to make a significant contribution over the year.
- Convenient – set it up once – no cheque writing needed!
- A single tax receipt will simplify your record keeping.
- Exclusive food engagement opportunities at The Food Bank.
- Exclusive quarterly e-newsletter updating you about your impact.
- Provides The Food Bank with a reliable stream of resources, helping us to fill inventory gaps and sustain operations.
- $20.27 per month feeds a child 2 meals every single day of the year
- $30.41 per month feeds a child 3 meals every single day of the year
- $60.82 per month will feed a mother & child with 3 meals every single day of the year
(this is our most popular option!)
- $121.64 per month will feed a family with 3 meals every single day of the year.
Relieve hunger every day of the year. Join our group of monthly supporters to make 365 days of impact.
Our 2021 Challenge: Million MORE Meals
Last year, our monthly donor community provided over 1 million meals. By joining us in 2021, you can help reach our amazing goal of providing 2 million meals! That means you’ll be feeding people who need it every day, week and month of the year – and make a bigger impact than ever before.
Feeding your community
all year long:
Pre-Authorized Payments (Monthly Gifts)
You have the right to revoke your authorizations at any time, subject to providing 30 days written notice to The Food Bank of Waterloo Region at 50 Alpine Crt. Kitchener, ON N2E 2M7. or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The Food Bank’s phone number is 519-743-5576. You have certain recourse rights if any debit does not comply with the amount you signed up for. For example, you have the right to receive reimbursement for any debit that its not authorized or is not consistent with the agreement. To obtain information on your right to cancel PAD Agreement (your recourse rights) or to obtain a sample cancellation form, please contact your financial institution or visit www.payments.ca.