Virtual Fitness Feeds The CommunitySkip to Event Details
Fitness Feeds the Community; a virtual fundraising initiative aimed at raising the necessary funding required by The Food Bank of Waterloo Region for successful operation, while simultaneously promoting health, fitness, strength, self-empowerment, confidence, mental health, and togetherness within our community!
At Depth Training, we are a diverse community committed to empowering all individuals ready to realize their potential and achieve personal excellence. We do so by fostering an inclusive, dynamic, and positive culture that is challenging while promoting a strong work ethic and self- confidence.
Join the Depth Trainers on Saturday mornings
- Saturday March 20th: Ian Schnarr, Strength and Conditioning
- Saturday March 27th: Gabbie Lamm, Bodyweight HIIT
- Saturday April 3rd: Ian Schnarr, Move
- Saturday April 10th: Lisa Bourque, Yoga Flow
- Saturday April 17th: Ian Schnarr, Full Body DB Sweat
- Saturday April 24th: Dave Edgeworth, Strength and Conditioning
- Saturday May 1st: Ian Schnarr, Bodyweight HIIT
- Saturday May 8th: Neil Martin, Athletic Sweat
- Saturday May 15th: Ian Schnarr, Hypertrophy HIIT
- Saturday May 22nd Justin Brooks, Functional Fitness
- Saturday May 29th Ian Schnarr, Full Body DB Sweat