The Food Bank of Waterloo Region is very fortunate to receive community support from organizations and individuals throughout the year. Third-Party events (events organized by someone other than The Food Bank) raise food and funds as well as build relationships, public awareness and media attention in our community. They are organized on behalf of The Food Bank, requiring little or no Food Bank support and using minimal Food Bank resources. There are over 60 third-party events held each year throughout the region on behalf of The Food Bank of Waterloo Region.
Third-Party Event Organizers must:
- Obtain written permission of The Food Bank of Waterloo Region prior to using its logo, image or otherwise referencing it in promotional material.
- Obtain sponsorship(s) for an event if needed.
- Provide any additional insurance or license for Third-Party as needed.
- Develop and implement promotions plan.
- Work with The Food Bank to ensure the event will be as successful as possible.
The Food Bank accepts a third party event if it reflects the mission of The Food Bank, is in keeping with our mandate and core values. If you would like to organize a 3rd party event please contact The Food Bank of Waterloo Region.