Why give monthly?
Monthly giving is a simple, efficient and convenient way for you to contribute to The Food Bank of Waterloo Region and help provide healthy and nutritious food to those in need. Rather than making one or two contributions each year, you can set up a monthly donating using your bank account or credit card.
“I encourage everyone to give throughout the year because you don’t really know the difference that $10 a month, $25 a month, or $100 a month makes to so many families in our community. And you get to enjoy all those warm fuzzy feelings when you know you are making a difference each month.”
– Gillian, monthly donor since 2018.
Monthly Donor Community Benefits
- Enables you to make a significant contribution over the year.
- Convenient – set it up once – no cheque writing needed!
- A single tax receipt will simplify your record keeping.
- Exclusive quarterly e-newsletter updating you about your impact.
- Exclusive food engagement opportunities at The Food Bank.
- Provides The Food Bank with a reliable stream of resources, helping us to fill inventory gaps and sustain operations.
How can I join this community?
Joining the Monthly Donor Community is really easy! Fill out the form below to register for monthly donations. Or, you can call The Food Bank office at 519.743.5576 ext. 227 to sign up.
Please make the decision to join our Monthly Donor Community. You’ll be glad you did.